The Circle of Trust
Behavioral Norms and Expectations
- We will not take up class time with personal issues that are best handled after class or during office hours or via email. We recognize that we are not the only students in the class, and that everyone's needs are a priority.
- We will not eat in this room, but may drink water.
- We will try our best as often as physically and emotionally possible.
- We will be comfortable with what we don’t know and not be afraid to ask questions.
- We will maintain a sense of humor.
Tardy/Absence Policy Highlights
Our tardy policy is cumulative through the end of each semester. Class cuts are cumulative throughout the school year.
Good to know: